Working at NLMK-Kaluga is an opportunity to create a new future with NLMK Group, one of the world’s most efficient steel companies. NLMK-Kaluga is building a team of professionals offering comprehensive support to talented and ambitious employees who bring new ideas to life and are focused on result.
We are striving to make NLMK-Kaluga the preferred employer. Therefore the HR principles that we follow match the best international practices. HR, Remunerations and Social Policy Committee of the Board of Directors monitors the compliance with these principles.
HR management principles at NLMK Group
- Improve working conditions and occupational safety
- Maintain a competitive level of pay
- Improve onboarding procedures
- Encourage employees to take an active part in professional development and retraining programmes
- Introduce health promotion initiatives for employees and their families
- Work together with universities that provide industry-oriented professional education, for example, the National University of Science and Technology (MIS&S), and schools