In 1993 he graduated from Ural Polytechnic University with a degree of “Metallurgical engineer”. From 1998 to 2005 he worked in various positions in the steel industry:
- Head of the open-hearth production at Revda Hardware and Metallurgical Works;
- Head of the metallurgical shop, Deputy Technical Director for the reconstruction of Metallurgical Holding;
- Executive Director of Revda Hardware and Metallurgical Works;
- Head of development of the steel making shop, Management Company Metallurgical Holding;
- Chief technical officer of NSMMZ;
- Chief technical officer of Revda metalware branch, NSMMZ
CEO of NLMK-Kaluga since 2005.
Repeatedly awarded by the Ministry of Industry, Science and Technology of Sverdlovsk region, governor of Sverdlovsk region, and enterprises for the introduction of new technologies and a great personal contribution to the development of steel production.